ADVANT Nctm Degree Award
In order to enhance the value of young talents and encourage their entry into the legal profession, ADVANT Nctm establishes an Award for the best law graduates who have done a dissertation on corporate law in the broadest sense.
The Universities currently involved in the project “ADVANT Nctm Degree Award” are:
– Università Bocconi (link to the published invitation)
– Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (link to the published invitation)
– Università degli Studi di Milano (link to the published invitation)
– Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (link to the published invitation)
The ADVANT Nctm Degree Award, established for each graduation session, consists of a professional collaboration contract for the entire legal practice period, involving participation in the activities of ADVANT Nctm Departments at the Milan office.
The award is open to all those who:
- have obtained a Master’s degree in Law, in the allotted time, with a grade not lower than 108/110 in the graduation session preceding the one in which the award is assigned OR, even if they have not yet obtained the degree, (i) have completed the exams in the allotted time with an average not lower than 29/30 and (ii) are certain to graduate in the session in which the award is assigned;
- have discussed, or are to discuss, a dissertation on corporate law;
- attest, or prove during the interview, that they have B2-level English skills
Selection of new graduates is carried out by a Committee composed of university professors and ADVANT Nctm professionals, who will evaluate the dissertation and the curriculum vitae of the candidate. Candidates passing the selection based on qualifications will be called for an oral interview concerning the dissertation, the academic path and the motivations to work as legal professionals. The Committee will also test their English skills.
Documentation and deadlines
Each candidate shall submit an application by filling in the form below within the deadlines indicated for each Graduation Session as set out in the invitation for the relevant University.
The application must be accompanied by:
- a valid identity document;
- a degree certificate (original or duly certified copy) showing the grades obtained in each exam and in the degree examination, as well as the date of graduation;
if the candidate has not yet obtained a degree, a transcript of the list of exams taken during the Master’s degree course, with the relevant grades obtained, dates of passing, name of the exam, CFU (University Formative Credits) showing the completion of the exams;
- a curriculum vitae;
- the graduation dissertation;
- a summary of the dissertation, not exceeding 1,000 words;
- a motivational letter, not exceeding 750 words, in which the candidate explains his/her fields of interest, the reasons why he/she desires to work in ADVANT Nctm;
- any certificates attesting to foreign language skills (optional).
The winner of the Degree Award will be chosen by the 15th day following the end of the graduation session.
For further information, please write to email@example.com
To apply, please fill in the form below: