Press Releases

Search by Title
Advanced Search
Area di Attività:
Settore Verticale:

Year:
Month:
Testata Giornalistica:
20/05/2022
ADVANT launches its secondment programme
The new initiative offers career and professional development opportunities in seven European locations ADVANT, an association of leading law firms in Europe, has launched a secondment program dedicated to its professionals. The programme, entitled Your Road to ...
Read
19/05/2022
The Lawyer
European verein offers secondments to junior lawyers
In a push to build integration, the three constituent firms of European verein Advant have formalised an internal secondment scheme offering junior lawyers and legal professionals the opportunity to work from offices in three countries. Lawyers will be offered the chance to work in six off...
Read
06/11/2021
Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
ADVANT Nctm and Russo De Rosa with Arcadia Sgr in the acquisition of a majority stake in EMC Colosio
ADVANT Nctm and Russo De Rosa advised Arcadia SGR, through its private equity fund Arcadia Small Cap II, on the acquisition of 60% of EMC Colosio from the Colosio family, who will continue to hold the remaining 40%. EMC Colosio is a historic Italian company based in the pr...
Read
14/10/2021
Banking and Finance - Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
ADVANT Nctm strengthens Banking & Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions departments with 10 new entries
ADVANT Nctm strengthens its structure with the entry of 10 professionals, 8 in the Banking and Finance department and 2 in the Mergers and Acquisitions department. Riccardo Sallustio, equity partner, Roberto de Nardis di Prata and Giuseppe Buono, salary partners, Federico De Pascale, David...
Read
11/10/2021
ADVANT Nctm, in support of merit and talent, establishes Scholarships and Degree Awards for students and graduates in Law at Milan Universities
ADVANT Nctm, in support of merit and social equity, has decided to establish the ADVANT Nctm Scholarship, for deserving students and students with particular economic conditions attending a Master’s degree programme in Law, and the ADVA...
Read
1 2 3 66