Our team specializing in Intellectual Property Law offers an integrated service, both advisory and judicial assistance, in the management, transfer and protection of the intangible assets of companies including trademarks, patents, geographical indications, industrial design, domain names and copyrights.
All of our professionals guarantee high quality standards and the competency required to solve all problems in a timely manner and in line with the latest updates in the IP field, including all issues related to artificial intelligence. The constant updating and analysis of the international situation means that our customers can entrust even the most complex cases to us.
Our expertise includes, among others:
- Protection, management and defense activity of all industrial property assets;
- Activity of protection, management and defense of copyrights and related rights;
- Counterfeiting activity, with extensive experience in customs enforcement in the principal countries of the world;
- Activity of protection, management and defense of intangible assets in the pharmaceutical field and in the new sectors of energy and artificial intelligence;
- Actions concerning the usurpation of domain names;
- Protection, management and defense of know-how and trade secrets;
- Activity of trademark clearance;
- Judicial and extrajudicial activity in the field of corporate communications including prize events;
- Protection, management and defense of rights falling under the so-called Fashion Law;
- Protection, management and defense of “Made in Italy “and product labeling;
- IP Due diligence.
Our firm assists Italian and international companies. Thanks to a tested network of selected law firms with proven experience and professionalism, we offer an integrated service at global level, to guarantee our customers specialized protection and advice without geographical boundaries.
Our professionals contribute to numerous publications within the industry and are speakers at many of the main national and international conferences on the subject.