ADVANT Nctm’s litigation department is second to none among Italian law firms. Litigation counts for about 25% of the firm’s work and is central to the firm’ s culture.
ADVANT Nctm has the resources to manage complex national and cross-border litigation in all areas of corporate law as well as litigation resulting from the spate of recent laws establishing remedies against companies.
ADVANT Nctm provides assistance in the management of relationships in the pre-litigation phase, evaluating the “merits” of the dispute, as well as in ordinary and special judicial proceedings, national and international arbitration. Alternative Dispute Resolution with particular reference to settlement and mediation.
The main fields of activity of the department are:
- corporate and commercial litigation, including those involving public companies and bodies established under specific rules
- litigation involving banks and financial brokers
- litigation in disputes related to tenders as well as to contracts
With reference to legal procedures, ADVANT Nctm can provide legal assistance for the following :
- property and personal damage claims, including product liability claims and recall campaigns
- insurance related disputes
- inheritance litigation
- debt collection – consumer credit