The ADVANT Nctm team assists institutional and non-institutional, regulated and non-regulated operators, developers and retailers among the most relevant in the real estate market, both in Italy and abroad, with reference to all the main asset classes of the real estate industry (retail, services, logistics, tourist-hotel, healthcare, residential, etc.) and with reference to all possible investment perspectives.
Specifically, the department provides, with reference to each asset class of the sector, ad hoc advice in the areas of investment, regulatory and town planning, namely:
– investment area
- acquisition and divestiture of individual real estate assets and real estate portfolios;
- real estate acquisition finance;
- real estate development;
- management, value enhancement, recovery and transformation of degraded housing complexes and brownfield sites;
- contracts and tenders;
– regulatory area
- law of regulated operators
– town planning and zoning area
- advisory, planning and dialogue with the bodies concerned
As part of the firm’s interdisciplinary approach that marks its practice, professionals collaborate daily with the other practice areas of ADVANT Nctm depending on the specific needs of the client.